Tuesday 5 June 2012

Yesterday Lottie had her first taste of a trip to someone else's house. She took it all in her stride and didn't pea on their carpet once. Nanna was very impressed lol! (As it was her house).

Lottie met a few new people including a baby which she was a bit worried about as she doesn't like being stared at. I think he thought she was a cuddly toy that moved on its own somehow. I don't think its scarred her for life though, she soon settled down and hardly looks terrified here does she?

She played on the drive as well which is all good experience and managed several successful recalls to Hayley. The bond is really growing between them, I'm not sure what Lottie's going to think about being left behind when we go to an agility show tomorrow. 

So today (05/06/2012) we left Lottie in Sally-Anne's capable hands (and I think she enjoyed the responsibility) and went off to Shuttleworth College for the JDA's Agility Show. The weather was okay for the best part of the day but started raining just as we went to do our pairs run at the end.

Buddy and I entered the agility ring and got eliminated, his first runs always iffy anyway cos he's like a coiled spring.

Skye started the day with a 5 faults for her dog walk contact, otherwise a great round.

Buddy and I were eliminated again in the next agility class, I don't know why really but I'm feeling very tired for some reason - JON!

Skye went clear but we don't know if she was placed as we left before the Presentation (we'll find out when we return on Thursday).

I raced off with Buddy as they called to the end of the class with the jumping. We went clear woop woop!

Then Hayley had 2 runs in the NBC jumping grade 1-7 (I was feeling pathetic by now so she ran Bud too). Skye went clear but the tight turns and pull throughs just weren't Buddy's thing.

Then straight in the ring with Skye to do agility again and a dog barked that sounded like Buddy and she lost her focus and did a run-by doh!

In the pairs, Buddy and I went wrong and Skye went clear :-).

Oh and then we found out Buddy and I came 4th in the jumping woop woop woop!

Tired now, time for some zzzzzzzzzzzzzs.

No comments:

Post a Comment