Friday 23 March 2012

Today is going to be a positive feeling day for me as I'm fed up with other things going on in my life that wind me up and waste my time. Such a beautiful day that I decided to get the paddling pool out for the dogs and what fun they had, although Buddy has decided its his plaything and has been out there for ages digging at the water. Still, its keeping him happy which is the main thing :-).

While uploading this photo (taken at 12.30pm) I found the photo below on my mobile that I'd taken back in January.

I love my dogs, they give me soooooooo much pleasure and make my problems disappear.
They never judge me and love me for who I am no matter how bad tempered I feel, I instantly calm down when I see their happy faces smiling up at me.

Below is the result of our "Ready, Steady, GO!" game. As they posed so cooperatively I thought I'd better let them have some fun, Buddy is doing his kangeroo impression!

No comments:

Post a Comment