Sunday 18 March 2012

Today we went to the RVA unaffiliated show at the Shire Horse Show at Peterborough Showground. It is also Mothers' Day and very wet with it, such a shame as this is the most quiet I've ever seen the Horse Show, hardly any public around - thanks to the weather, I think. 

One clear round for Skye in the jumping (I was pole picking so she made a bit of a detour and lost valuable seconds), 10 faults for contacts in the agility and 5 faults for a tunnel run-by in the Helter Skelter.

Buddy and I managed 10 faults in the jumping cos he knocked 2 poles off (other than that a fabulous round), the less said about the helter skelter the better! However, he redeemed himself in the agility class where he only got 5 faults and a really tricky grade 1-3 course. Below is the video taken by Hayley, I'm so proud of him for listening to me, working well ahead on verbal commands, his future is looking rosy on the agility circuit. Good day all round I think despite the weather :-)

1 comment: