Tuesday 24 January 2012

Skye still seems very down today. I took Buddy and Skye to the 'Concrete Strip" for a run this morning before work, as I had to drop Hayley off at Rushden for her work experience. The weather was awful, pouring with rain, so it was ideal to stay in the car and drive with Skye and Buddy trotting around having a good sniff, while I stayed dry and warm.
Buddy raced the car back to the beginning and has now realised when he has won the race and stands there waiting looking very pleased with himself! Skye had made it to the tailgate by the time I'd opened it, bless her, she really does not seem herself.

Sunnie at JDA Agility June 2011
I plan to take her up the field tomorrow and practice some agility and see if she cheers up. I do wonder if something has sparked a memory of Sunnie (her Mum, who died just before Christmas) and she's missing her again. Its hard to know for sure. At least if she is happy to train and is her usual happy, bouncy self I will know its unlikely there's anything physically wrong with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment