Monday 30 January 2012


Today I'm having a Sad Sunnie Day so thought I'd cheer myself up by watching old videos. I came across this one of Sunnie taken in May 2010 doing an Allsorts Class with Hayley. Even after 5 years competing on and off with Hayley she still has to check that I'm watching lol.
I miss her so much and its hard because she was so well behaved, sometimes I forget for a while that she's no longer with us.

This is a photo of Sunnie in her show coat, she was just 2 years old and we'd just been to an Open Show.  She had the most beautiful coat, even though she wasn't classically marked and, gladly, she has passed this onto most of her puppies.

Sunnie was rarely the fastest at agility or the most favoured in the show ring but she gave me so much more than a few ribbons and bits of coloured card. I'm so glad now that she helped make my dreams come true, against the odds, and I am surrounded by her legacy.


1 comment: