Sunday 22 January 2012


I'm still getting the hang of this blogging thing so bear with me lol.


This will be a positive show report on the 3rd Winter League. It was great to see Chloe with Poppy and Charlotte with Monty having a go at the jumping and agility. You should be proud of yourselves for not giving up. We’ve all been there and I can sympathise, its never easy when you feel like everyone is watching and judging you. Keep up the good work Girls, we’ve got some new strategies coming that should help keep your dogs’ focus.


Another well done to Issy with Sasha on nearly gaining a clear round, you’re almost there so keep trying.


Marilyn and Alfie were very tempted to have a go but just as they were going to enter the jump height was changed. Come on Guys, next time eh? Hayley and Skye  ended the day with a 3rd place in the agility woop woop! Well done you Two, a text book run if ever I  saw one.


And then there was Buddy and Me! Our best run was the jumping class where he only got 5 faults after running straight past the weaves. I’m confident he’ll have his day but we’ll put this one down to experience I think!


Anyway a fab day was had by all, we all achieved something and learnt a few valuable lessons. Keep it up folks!


A big bonus just for me and Hayley was seeing our little Emmy again from Skye’s last litter (now named Sixx) and her owner, Becky. She’s adorable and looks so like Sunnie I nearly welled up. Its good to see her legacy living on :-) I’m not sure Buddy and Skye realised she was a relative but were very happy to say hello (especially Buddy lol)!
Photo here is Sixx aged 7 weeks and on the right is Granny, Sunnie, her mirrored, maxi me. It was hard to let little Sixx go, she was such a delightful puppy and always reminded me of Sunnie.


A bit more news to offer - our next Open Day is being planned for Sunday 29th April, which is a week after the Easter Holiday finishes. It is also Bordertrix Ultimate Dog School's 2nd Birthday so we will be celebrating that too.


As before you will get an opportunity to use the equipment at your leisure, take part in lessons and have a go at flyball. Everyone is welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment