Saturday 21 January 2012

Welcome

So, here goes, my Blog is born and what to put? Click here to read about us, our dogs, our dog training school and our plans >>>>



Quick introduction, our dogs are pictured below;
My first dog - Tipsy

My second dog - Sunnie

We run a dog training school, here in Raunds and I stood outside in the wind and intermittent rain today, got wet, cold and frozen. However, I have to say I was very pleased with how training went, everyone turned up despite the weather and I'd planned their lessons, as Hayley wasn't available to help, so there would be minimal slipping in the mud and maximum effect on their training. Keeping everyone moving when its cold is so important if you want to keep the dogs stimulated.

Well done to Data and Lola on completing and passing our Puppy Class, you all did so well today, even Border Terrier Ruby, only on her 2nd week and already so much improved. Keep up the good work Guys!

Now to tomorrow. We are attending a friendly agility match (from now on referred to as "The Winter League"). Hayley is running our Skye and I will be running her son, Buddy. Issy and Sasha will also be running and Chloe with Poppy is having her first go ever - woop woop! Come on Guys let's go for it for Team Bordertrix!
Hopefully we will be seeing a couple of Skye's pups from her last litter, Sixx and Polo, and Buddy's brother, Sam. I love to see them again and watch their progress.
My 3rd dog - Skye
I'll let you know how we get on :-))



No comments:

Post a Comment